The ABS 15 Youth Regional Championship for the Capital Region will be held on December 7th, 2013 at the Philadelphia Rock Gym-Valley.
Online registration is closed.
The Youth Regional Championship is limited to Youth competitors born in 1995 or later that have competed in a minimum of two USA Climbing sanctioned ABS local competitions as a 2013-2014 as members of USA Climbing.
- 1 round of climbing; no finals
- 6 bouldering problems per age/gender group
- 4 minutes on 4 minutes off for each problem
- Competitors shall be ranked based on the following 5 criteria, with each successive criterion used to break ties. If any ties exist for places 1,2,3 or 7 after following said criteria, they shall be broken with a super final round.
1. The number of successfully completed problems (Tops);
2. The total number of holds controlled (1.0 point/hold);
3. The total number of “flashed” problems;
4. The total number of attempts to tops; and
5. The total number of attempts to “highpoint.”
- Top 7 in each category will be invited to Divisionals.
- All competitors remain in isolation until their time to climb
- Provisional running orders are posted below